Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

My holidays

On the holidays I went to gold
coast for my aunt's wedding i was a fowler girl. When I came back from gold coast I went to Sydney   
Australia with my mum, my big sister and my baby brother
When we got home we went straight to our pool and then we went to take our dog for a walk.
When we were in gold coast movie world I  went on the green  
I went on the green lateen it  was so fun. That I had butterflies in my tummy. When i was still in Sidney me, my step dad, my mum and my baby brother went to the opera house me and my baby brother got to have a ice cream I  had chokes and cream and day  he trend 1 on his birthday we went to a rugby club dwen in parkariaga and my step mum sandi  made branes
And my step mum’s sister Carla  made a mentey chocolate cake it was so Yum. when I was in gold coast me, my Aunty’s, my Uncles and my paper  and my nana went to movie world my aunts went on the superman returns ride.
On saturday it was my aunt's Livs  wedding me and my cousin got to walk the puppies down the isle  they were wearing little costumes
They were so cute and there names  girl one is coco and the boy one is mayley. Then after the wedding me and my cuisine’s needed to go to our tag prizegiving my teams name is under 10s kakapo we win all of our games on the weekend
We got to have 2 models and
2 big  srofes. At my house in sydney
 We have a doggy his name is
Molly and he has really sharp teeth and he is only 1 years old.
When i was in Sydney My big brother Kyle always stay in his room playing on his play station or he well  go to his friends in Miranda. Last last last weekend it was my baby brother’s he trend 3 and his name is Latrell but he lives in
Sydney and i live in NZ he got chivers and same cloths when i was still in Sydney me,my mum, my big sister and my baby brother
Went to wet&wild me and my big sister went on the a big water slide it was so fun. When we got home we all  went to our pool then we had a shower  and then we had same dinney then after dinney we went to chols to get same goodes  it was the best day ever. On April my Mum and my brothders and sister is coming to NZ all the way from Sydney when they all come me, my Mum and my sister are going to have a girls day we mignt  go shoping or go to the moive but i now it will be really fun dho but it will be really sad when they will go back to Sydney i really will miss them then i mignt go to Sydney.

I have 4 sblens my oldes brother is 15,  my sister is 11, my baby brother in Sydney is 3 and my other baby brother that lives in NZ is 1. When i averred in Sydney last year my baby brother and my big sister run  straight   to meit was so cute when my baby brother was running  to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment