Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Mia Recount





Once upon a time, me and my family went to the beach. When I was swimming I saw a really pretty shell, and I ran to show my dad and then I put it on the sand and went to find more cool and pretty shells. Then when I had all of the shells I made my name with all of them and it made Mia Takiari and my dad helped me with it. When it was finished it looked really pretty because it was made with shells and I really like making staff with shell.
Last year me, my antys, my nana, my papa and my ucles, went to Gold Cost for my aunts wedding. When it was done me and my family went to Gold Cost and we went to wet n wild and movie world. When we all went to wet n wild we went on this twirling ride and we needed to hold on tight so we don’t full off. Then when we went to movie word me and my antys went on the Scooby-Doo ride when we went on it it was really dark and also really scary. Halfway in the ride we went ford then we went back really fast, I was Screaming because it was so fun and also really cool.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia i like your writing but the font could of been smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its kahu what happend to the top of your writing a part off it is small and the bottom is big reply if you know what happend ok.

    ReplyDelete