Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

the haunted house

File:The Haunted House Das Geisterhaus (5360049608).jpg ...

As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside, I hear a baby crying.  I
search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out… when I went upstairs I saw a box when I looked in it there was a key so I sprinted down stairs and opened the door but it was a trap when  the door opened I full in a big black hole. When I looked to my lift I saw a ladder

so I climbed it and it leaded to a  chimney but it was blocked so I tried to yell out to mum and dad and they came runny to the haunted house but they were scared but then when they opened the door I yelled out STOP it's a trap  but it was too late they so they  full into the big black hole then I made it out but suddenly someone tried to get me and then i herd EWWWW so I run so fast downstairs and I saw a dead body…. TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment