Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Maori Village


In 1868 there was a  Maori village in Aotearoa . I was walking on a brown pathway the  pathway leads  to same houses.   Five kids were  running around me  playing tag so I asked if I can play and they said yes so i joined in and nan of those kids cold catch me i was too fast.  i smelled same Huggie so I went over to the people that was making the food  and asked if i can have one and they said yes  so  they passed  one to me and I eat it the pap ken was the best in it.  Then I saw a beautiful baby girl she looked liked like her mum but she was with her dad. The baby was on her dads lap i asked the dad what is her name he said it is Leah and i said that is  a beautiful name he said thank you.  The dad  was wearing a black top and same shots and the baby was wearing a beautiful white dress. I  can hear lots of kids singing it was so beautiful. Then i felt so tired after all of that so i said goodbye to everyone and then i went back home to the Whare.  



No comments:

Post a Comment