Pages

Sunday 6 October 2019

My holidays so far

Also on Monday last week I went to a beach with my older sister Keisha her friend Willow and my friend Brea. We went to Waiheke beach in Torbay. It was so FUN!


Then we went to get us a ice cream. I got chocolate swiss ice cream that was SO SO SO SO NICE!!


then after that we walked home. When we got home we got ready to go to a bbq at my sisters dads house. I had steak, lamp chopes, potato salad and meat patters IT WAS SOOOO NICEE!!




Then on Friday the 4th of October. Me my mum my dog Zyla and my five year old brother Latrell, went down to the beach again. We took Zyals tennis ball and some treats and some more of her toys and had a little swim. It was SOOOOOO COLDDDDDDDD!!!!.  Then we walked back home and had a nice hot shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment